Remedy for eyeburn.
have your eyes ever get tired in the middle of a rising plot? have your ever felt a burning sensation in your eyes? heres some tips so that you can read without worrying about being blind
- go to an eye doctor for a check up regularly
- wear glasses if prescribed by the doctor
- after about 20 minutes of non stop reading, take a break by looking out a distance for about 30 seconds an then stare at a green colored object
not neon! something relaxing
- don’t read under a dim light but also not a very bright light.
- have enough rest
- eat more food with omega 3
- never stare at the words closely. its best to have at least a foot away from your book.
never stick your nose close to the book and other peoples business 😛
- wear sunglasses to protect your eyes when your outside.
good luck keeping…
View original post 19 more words